Due to the possible risks of Covid-19, UEZ will follow the CNESST health and safety measures for indoor sports as well as the Reseau d’Enseignement de la Danse (RED), which will include some of the following and more:
- For all individuals aged 10yrs and older, face masks are mandatory for arrival, registration and circulation in the studio but may be removed once in place ready to dance.
- Distance between the dancers and the teacher of a minimum of 2m for adults, (1m for teens and children) at all times. (Indicated by floor markers).
- Face masks are optional during the course but are not mandatory as long as the distance between dancers is kept.
- The locker rooms and basement lockers will be closed to customers and reserved for staff only.
- Please arrive dressed and ready to dance!
- Please leave the studio immediately after the lesson.
- Gym lockers will be accessible directly inside the studio room for temporary use.
- Classes will end 5 minutes early to allow inbound and outbound traffic safely.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your class time.
- Registration will be done one person at a time, with an external line-up indicated by distant markers.
- Parents or clients waiting for the next lesson will not be allowed to wait inside because the distance cannot be maintained. Bring an umbrella in case of rain !!
- Bring your own bottle of water and don’t forget them after class!
- Bottles of water will also be available for purchase to avoid overuse of the bathroom for access to water.
- Regularly affected places such as the bathroom, lockers, entrance area, door handles, etc. will be regularly disinfected throughout the evening and the floors will be disinfected daily.
Evidently if you, your child, or a family member shows symptoms of Covid, please stay home and inform us of any positive result.
In the event of a ‘second wave’ or quarantine closure, any classes cancelled or postponed will be credited to a later date.
We wish you a safe and healthy session of dance!