ÖP TRAINING MENTORSHIP
If you want to:
– Push your dance to a new level.
– Transition from technical classes towards training in a Street Dance environment.
– Have mentorship support and advice on how to step forward with your dance.
– Train, battle, self-improve & rep in the Street Dance scene.
The ÖP training mentorship might be for you!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure a spot in the audition.
Levels intermediate+ are welcome!
Hip-Hop & House dancers of Intermediate to Advanced Level
Dancers of different Street Dance styles are also welcome but it must be noted that trainings will generally focus on Hip-Hop & House dance foundation and therefore you must apply any concepts or training tools to your own style.
What to expect if you are selected:
– A 10 month program commitment September 2021 to June 2022
– 2 Trainings per week lead by coaches Rweg & Djüngle
(5 Hours total)
– Extensive training in Hip-Hop & House dance styles including endurance, technique, training tools, freestyle concepts, introduction to battle, battle experience, evolution, discovery of self through dance.
Please note: The training is a program coached and mentored by ÖP Crew and it is not a membership or engagement with ÖP crew.
Candidates will be informed of the program details, price & payment information upon selection.